You want to eat better and get your family on a healthier path but life is so damn crazy sometimes! You're a busy woman and the last thing you need is to be stressing out over what to have for dinner and how it's going to affect your weight loss goals.
This workshop is the perfect place to get that under control. The best way to stick to your healthy eating goals is to stay consistent and have a plan. Having a meal plan for the week will make your days run smoother, your meals healthier and your life less stressful!
In this workshop you will:
• Learn how meal planning can help you crush your healthy eating goals
• Take the dread out of hearing "What's for dinner?"
• Find a meal planning method that works not overwhelms
• Create ease and order to your crazy busy week nights
• Plan a week or two's meals in 20 minutes or less
You can meal plan no matter what your family's dietary needs (vegan, keto, need more veg and less processed food, whatever!) or what ever kind of crazy schedule your family keeps.
June 19, 2018 7-9 pm @ 105 Mallard Dr.
Camillus, New York 13031
$25 each includes supplies, resources and a FREE Wholly Healthy Deck for each participant! (whaaaat?)
(For more about me check out www.whollyhealthylife.com)